This year’s highlights include:
- Large covered craft area
- Farmers market
- Dog Agility Demonstrations and participation
- Classic Car Show
- Model Armour exhibition
- Rural crafts display
- Huge range of music to suit every taste
- Fun fair, including the wonderful carousel, set in the
- Fire juggling, circus skills work shop, stilt walking, climbing wall, storytelling and much much more
- Lili White performing in the music zone (Click here for more info)
The Georgian Fayre with the help of our sponsors Hall & Woodhouse would are revivimg the Barrel Racing event with a race from The Brewery Visitor Centre, over the river bridge, along West Street to the Market Place.
Rules: Teams of 4 people conveying a full 18 gallon barrel from brewery to Market Place, by any device without wheels. (Wheels strictly forbidden).
Entry Fees: £10 per team (Non-refundable)
All teams enter at their own risk
Prize: 1 x 18 gallon barrel of Hall & Woodhouse finest ale and a trophy to be contested annually