This year’s highlights include:
- Large covered craft area
- Farmers market
- Dog Agility Demonstrations and participation
- Classic Car Show
- Model Armour exhibition
- Rural crafts display
- Huge range of music to suit every taste
- Fun fair, including the wonderful carousel, set in the
- Fire juggling, circus skills work shop, stilt walking, climbing wall, storytelling and much much more
- Lili White performing in the music zone (Click here for more info)
The Georgian Fayre, with the help of our sponsors Hall & Woodhouse are reviving the Barrel Racing event with a race from The Crown Hotel to Stour bridge and back.
Rules: Teams of 4 will roll an empty 18 gallon barrel over the course, by any device without wheels. (Wheels strictly forbidden). Protective gloves will be provided with each barrel. Practice barrels can be collected from visitor centre.
Entry Fees: £10 per team (Non-refundable)
All teams enter at their own risk
Prize: 1 x 18 gallon barrel of Hall & Woodhouse finest ale and a trophy to be contested annually